We’re grateful that you found us! Visiting any church for the very first time can be a tough experience. We want to put you at ease. Hopefully, your first visit to Landmark will be refreshing, friendly, and enjoyable for your whole family. We want you to experience inspiring music, helpful teaching and preaching, friendly people, and a place where you feel welcome and “at home”! Here are a few answers to common questions, and what you might expect on your first visit.
- Aug 12, 2015Can A Saved Person Ever Be Lost PT.2 John 10:27-10:29
- Aug 5, 2015Can A Saved Person Ever Be Lost? Ephesians 2:1-2:5
- Jun 24, 20156-24-15 – WD – What Does it Mean to be “In God’s Will”?
- Jun 21, 2015Understanding the mindset of those God has called you to reach Acts 17 James Sumpter III
- Jun 21, 2015God Wants To Help Us Isaiah 41 : 10 Jim Sumpter